Ikronozhka Calf Slicer by Vladislav Koulikov
The calf slicer is a devastating submission that has a history of use in sambo, catch wrestling, jiu-jitsu and MMA. In this detailed instructional, Vlad Koulikov shows 12 high percentage ways to get the submission. With his deep knowledge of various grappling arts, Vlad will transmit all of the fine details, the details that make the difference between getting the tap and not.
You'll learn entries to cal slicers from the top position, from bottom, from the back, and more.
3. Kanareika From Reverse Scarf Hold
4. Cradle vs Knee Shield to Kanareika
5. Kanareika from Back Mount
6. Kanareika Lacing the Outside Leg
7. Calf Slice from "Virtual Side Control"
8. "Sean Roberts"
9. Two Options off Knee Bar
10. From SLX
11 . From Backside 50/50
13. "Bear Trap" ("Ham Sandwich") From Bottom and Top
About the instructor:
Vlad is the founder of the Koulikov Grappling Academy (KGA), and is a world champion competitor; placing 2 times in the USA and represented team USA in Combat Sambo in the World Championship in 2008. He has placed and won multiple Naga and Grapplers Quest tournaments and was awarded the most technical fighter in the very first Grapplers Quest competition winning all his matches by submissions.
Vlad's latest achievements include winning Combat Wrestling World Championship in Japan in 2017 as well as becoming Shuai Jiao national champion in 2018.
1. VLAD Calf Slicer - Intro
2. VLAD Calf Slicer - Kanareika
3. VLAD Calf Slicer - Karaneika from R Scarf Hold
4. VLAD Calf Slicer - Cradle vs Knee Shield
5. VLAD Calf Slicer - Kanareika from back to mount
6. VLAD Calf Slicer - Kanareika Lacing the outside Leg
7. VLAD Calf Slicer - Calf Slicer from Virtual Side Control
8. VLAD Calf Slicer - Sean Roberts
9. VLAD Calf Slicer - Two Options off knee bar
10. VLAD Calf Slicer From SLX
11. VLAD Calf Slicer - From Backside 5050
12. VLAD Calf Slicer Kamikaze
13. VLAD Calf Slicer Bear Trap from Bottom and Top