Budovideos is the industry leader in martial arts instructional content. Browse our immense library of titles across the spectrum of martial arts. Whether you want to learn Brazilian Jiu-jitsu, MMA, Judo, Muay Thai, Sambo, Aikido, Karate, or any other art you can think of, we've got you covered!
Marcello C. Monteiro teaches attacks from the guard including finalizations, set-ups for submissions and sweeps, arm drags, reversals, counters, tips on how to trick your opponent, and more. Strengthen your bottom game by adding effective guard attacks to your arsenal.
Marcello demonstrates these techniques in the clear, logical manner that he is known for as an instructor.
Marcello's favorite guard submission attacks are:
* Basic armbar climbing the back and underhooking the leg
* BJ open guard control to omoplata
* Breaking the grip attacking the armbar to omoplata
* Breaking the posture to cross collar forearm choke
* Butterfly sweep attack to leg lock
* Countering the triangle escape with the bicep splicer
* Cross collar control position to omoplata
* Cross collar control to triangle attack from the omoplata open guard
* Loop choke with cross collar control position grabbing the knee
* Macarone open guard attack to omoplata with triangle
* Mountaineer attar to reverse kimura
* Open guard control position to the omoplata attack
* Open guard control position to triangle attack
* Open guard control position to triangle attacks opponent stands up
* Half Guard control to triangle attack
* Pulling guard to armbar from standing position