ENTER THE TAO 2018 (12 Vol Series)
5 Dimensional Model of Training Seminar
By Sifu Harinder Singh Sabharwal
Sifu Singh is a Speaker, Author and High Performance Coach. He is the teacher of Military, Special Forces, Secret Service, SWAT, and over 100 Law Enforcement Agencies across the globe. He is a descendant and lineage holder of Wing Chun, Jun Fan Gung Fu, Jeet Kune Do, and Chen Tai Chi. He is a Guro of Filipino Martial Arts, holds a Brown Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and is the founder of the JKD Athletic Association. Sifu Singh presents Enter the Tao. Get a sneak peek into a 4 day intensive immersion camp and unique insight into techniques, strategies, training, and teaching methods.
This one of a kind training camp covers the philosophy and development methods that allow you to go far beyond just technique, and actually develop
yourself as a complete warrior.
You will learn:
* Jeet Kune Do Attack Strategies and secret body mechanics fundamental to success.
* Basic and advanced footwork concepts.
* Edged and blunt weapon fighting strategies, reflex, sensitivity and sparring development methods.
* Mass attack (multiple opponent) strategies.
* Trapping fundamentals and advanced applications, including teaching progressions.
* Qi Gong and mindset development methods for health and performance enhancement. Join Sifu Singh and the JKDAA family on a private Texas Ranch and feel like a part of the experience.